Our Fall Cooking Class Schedule has been published. Here are cooking classes that you should not miss:
- Kevin Nashan, chef-owner of Sidney Street Cafe on September 12.
- Bob Colosimo of Eleven Eleven Mississippi does Tuscan on October 5.
- Chef Josh Galliano shows his superb canning techniques on October 8.
- Guerilla Street Food’s Brian Hardesty with a Filipino menu on October 10
- Chef Lou Rook of Annie Gunn’s on November 5 with sommelier Glenn Bardgett.
- Peacemaker Lobster and Crab Co’s John Messbarger on November 7.
- Chef Bernard Pilon on November 19 with an all-lobster class.
- Chef-owners Austin Hamblin and Michelle Allender of The Muddled Pig on November 21
- Chef Jesse Mendica of Olive + Oak, cooks lots of fish on November 28.
For bakers, please meet these pastry chef artists:
- Tamara Keefe of Clementine’s Naughty and Nice on September 8.
- Beth Hughes of I Scream Cakes on October 3.
- Chef Rob Connoley shows off his “mirroir” cakes on October 30.
Classes fill fast! Register Now.