Our NEW Winter cooking class schedule is now available with hundreds of exciting classes taught by 65 chefs and culinary educators!
Meet some of our new and returning teachers!
- Matt Seiter, of BC’s Kitchen, is teaching our first demonstration cocktail class on December 18.
- Michael Friedman, of Retreat Gastropub, is teaching a hands-on class that starts with a Bloody Mary and candied bacon on December 21.
- Cary Exler, of Salume Beddu, is teaching a hands-on class showcasing his favorite desserts from Baltimore on December 23, and a demonstration class creating an untraditional Southern-style dinner on February 23.
- Rachel Moeller, of Milque Toast Bar, is teaching a fun hands-on class building tacos, toast, and tostadas on December 28, and a demonstration class on Italian desserts on March 12.
- Rosalie Truong, of Grand Army Farm, is teaching a demonstration class on Vietnamese bahns on December 29.
- Marie-Anne Velasco, of Nudo, is teaching a hands-on stir-fry class on January 3, and a hands-on sushi class on February 11.
- Joseph Hemp, of Robust, is teaching our popular Chef and Fishmonger demonstration class on January 10.
- Mary Bogacki, of Yolklore, is teaching a demonstration class with orange-glazed cinnamon raisin biscuits, morning glory muffins, cinnamon crumble cake, plus croissants and pain au chocolat on January 12.
- Josh Charles, of Element, is teaching a demonstration class with some of his favorite dishes perfect for dinner on January 16.
- Courtland Atwood, of Avenue, is teaching a demonstration class with homemade puff pastry on January 30
- Rick Lewis, of Southern, is teaching a hands-on class with fried chicken and all the trimmings on February 6.
- Saul Juarez, of Four Seasons, is teaching an irresistible demonstration chocolate class on February 6.
- Anne Croy, of Banner Road Baking Co., is teaching a hands-on class with three unique biscuit breakfast sandwiches that will knock your socks off on February 18.
- Britt Pellegrino is teaching a demonstration macarons class on March 5.
Register now for classes! Cooking classes are a perfect family activity during the holidays and make a thoughtful holiday gift!
Join us on Saturday, December 17 at 1:30 pm at Kitchen Conservatory
to raise a glass of champagne in honor of Chef Jean-Pierre Augé,
as he hangs up his toque after 45 years of teaching French cooking classes.
It has been a joy to have him in our kitchens.